CWLSFA Parent / Legal Guardian Conduct Agreement - Agreement 2 of 3
[ close this window and proceed with registration ]
- I will remember that children participate in sports to have fun and learn the sport and that the game is for the children, not for the adults.
- I agree to adhere to the Rules of the sport and the General Policies and League Rules of CWLSFA.
- I will be a positive role model.
- I will exemplify sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy and by demonstrating positive support for all Players, Coaches, Officials and Spectators at every CWLSFA sponsored event.
- I will not engage or incite any kind of Unsportsmanlike Conduct, including Profanity or Profane Gestures. I will not criticize an opposing Team, its Players, Cheerleaders, Coaches or Fans by word of mouth or gesture.
- I will respect the officials and their authority during games. I will accept decisions of the game officials as being final.
- I will emphasize Teamwork and Effort over winning.
- I will refrain from talking to my child during games and practices. I will allow the coaching staff to coach my child and will not COACH from the sideline. I will trust the Coach's methods, and I understand that any CWLSFA Coach is committed to my Child's success.
- I will be responsible for all my child's equipment and uniforms. I will replace any item that is lost, stolen, or damaged due to misuse or not returned at the end of the season.
- I understand that a volunteer commitment is required of me. I will fulfill my required volunteer responsibilities.
- I will not support or participate in any act or make unfounded statements that would be detrimental to the team and/or the league.
- If I have any concerns involving a Coach, Player or Parent/Spectator, I will address them with the Head Coach first. If this is not possible, or a reasonable resolution can not be achieved - I will report coaching issues directly to the Coaching Committee Chairperson. I will report issues involving other Parents or Players directly to the Executive Board.
- I will not engage in gossip about others. If I have concerns I will address the appropriate Coach, Chairperson or Board as required by item 12.
- I understand that if I fail to abide by this agreement I will be subject to disciplinary action including; but not limited to the following:
- 1st Offense - Verbal Warning - Issued by the Head Coach.
- 2nd Offense - Written Warning followed by a Suspension - Issued by the Executive Board.
- 3rd Offense - Written Warning followed by a Season Suspension or Expulsion from the League - Issued by the Executive Board.